Get In Touch
Tim has worked nearly a decade in fitness and has trained and written high performance, intelligently designed programs for a wide variety of people from beginners to advanced clients to athletes. He trains to prevent injury while developing strength and power. He considers everyone’s injury history, fitness level, and goals in developing their program.
Tim’s goal is to help you become stronger, move better without pain, perform better and train for health and longevity.
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- TPI – Level 1 (Titleist Performance Institute, Golf Fitness)
- IYCA Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Sports Performance
- Strength & Power Development
- Individualized Program Design