Kinstretch Training at Jack City Fitness
Our Kinstretch program allows Jack City Fitness partners the chance to enhance their flexibility and range of motion with the help of a functional range conditioning mobility specialist! Optimize your movements with Kinstretch, FRC (functional range conditioning,) and more at Jack City Fitness. Get started today—we offer classes for all skill levels.
Kinstretch Classes and Training: What Is It?
If you haven’t heard of Kinstretch, buckle up: this is a game-changer. Kinstretch, or functional range conditioning, is a scientifically-backed athletic process that allows people to enhance their mobility as well as prevent injury or harm. It’s become incredibly popular in athletic circles; numerous trainers and fitness coaches have even begun specializing in this type of exercise.
This important mobility practice was not only born out of scientific research, but is complete with a self-assessment system allowing you the ability to monitor your own body for dysfunction that may be causing pain, loss of performance, or that may be putting you at an increased chance of injury. Strengthen yourself with this specific joint work!
IMPROVED MOVEMENT CAPACITY
IMPROVED FLEXIBILITY, MOBILITY, AND AGILITY
IMPROVED PHYSICAL PERFORMANCE
IMPROVED BODY AWARENESS AND CONTROL
INCREASED NEUROLOGICAL FUNCTION
IMPROVED RANGE OF MOTION
What to bring to class:
We advise you to wear comfortable athletic wear that allows you to move freely causing no restrictions to the body. Examples: Shorts/ spandex/ tights/ sweatpants/ t shirts/ tanks etc.
Your Kinstretch practice can be performed in socks or bare feet, this is entirely upon preference, however keep in mind that some instructors may throw in some intrinsic foot control exercises, and these are performed most effectively in bare feet.
We advise you to bring a water bottle to stay hydrated throughout your practice .
Jack City has Kinstretch Blocks and Kinstretch balls available
We recommend you bring a friend. The more the merrier and we guarantee they will thank you for exposing them to a new practice and a new perspective of the human body.
Functional Range Conditioning With Kinstretch
With Kinstretch training, athletes are taught how to assess and monitor their own bodies for any potential risks of injury, pain, or performance loss. This knowledge can serve you throughout your lifetime, whether you’re playing a soccer game or just walking your kids to school.
- EXPECT to develop a practice that is based on scientific research in mobility training.
- EXPECT to use limited equipment- only small props such as mats, Kinstretch blocks and Kinstretch balls.
- EXPECT to use and control your own body throughout the class, meaning this class is based on internal effort (irradiation).
- EXPECT to be introduced to FRC (Functional Range Conditioning) principals and terminology. Instructors may provide you with FRC terminology through their instruction, as it is based off of FRC principals.
- EXPECT to be educated. Kinstretch is meant to enhance your life and help you get better at whatever you want to get better at. The more you show up, the more familiar you will be become with the concepts. The more you implement this practice into your lifestyle, the more effective the training will be/the more results you will see.
- EXPECT a variety of students in the class. Kinstretch is not geared to a specific population; it is geared to humans in general. Expect a variety of ages, body types, athletes, teams, individuals with various occupations and fitness levels on a continuum.
What to expect at your first Kinstretch Class
- You would like to work on your flexibility, body control, and range of motion.
- You want to find a healthy way to improve your performance.
- You would love to find new ways to self assess your body for pain points or potential injury.
This class is perfect for you if
Where Can I Find a Kinstretch Near Me?
Just head to Jack City Fitness, Boise’s number one spot for FRC training. Here, you can work with our dedicated coaches Tim Perry and Trish Barry (who is also a physical therapist) as you learn to develop and perfect an effective Kinstretch routine. With the help of Tim, Trish, your fellow coaches and athletes, you will find a sustainable and healthy way to improve your athletic performance, gain control over your flexibility and motion, and even assess your body for potential injuries.
By practicing Kinstretch exercises with Tim and the Jack City family, you are investing in your own physical future by enhancing your own athletic and daily movements, as well as keeping your body safe from harm.
What Else Is Offered at Jack City Fitness?
We’re glad you asked. Once you sign up to work out at Jack City Fitness, you are made a “partner” of our gym. A Jack City partnership is pretty powerful; once you’re on our team, you’ll unlock a whole world of athletically-inspiring perks. First off, you’ll have 24/7 access to our beautiful fitness center, so you can hit the gym anytime you want. You’ll also be invited to try our other classes—Kinstretch is one of many—or work one-on-one with a member of our team. We even offer custom training options, like virtual coaching sessions or group and sports team sessions. Our mission is to help you be the best athlete you can be, and everything we offer reflects that.
Ready to get started? Get in touch with our team today by sending us a message or calling (208) 999-1111. We’ll invite you over to our athletic center for a FREE fitness consultation and a chance to tour our facility and meet a few of our coaches and partners. Once you’ve signed up, you can start enjoying Jack City Fitness straight away.
We can’t wait to see what you’re made of!