Do you ever find yourself plopping down on the couch after a long day of work, wanting to fit in a great workout to end the day, but never actually removing your bum from the imprint its now made on your furniture? You think of your coworker who’s always complaining about how sore she is from her last personal training session, but she’s certainly got the muscles and physique to show for it. She never misses a workout because she’s invested in the ultimate accountable partner, also known as a Fitness Coach. What’s so great about a Fitness coach anyways? Are they actually worth the extra change in your pocket you planned to spend at the newest restaurant in town this weekend? We’ll let you decide after reading through these seven benefits of hiring a Fitness Coach:
7 Benefits of Hiring a Fitness Coach
Everyone wants to be successful. More than likely, you wouldn’t be reading this if there wasn’t something that you wanted to improve upon when it comes to your fitness level. What’s one of the best ways to do so? Get yourself a fitness coach. Here we’ll break down several of the benefits hiring a fitness coach can provide to advance your training regimen and allow you to meet your fitness goals.
- Goal Achievement: Assessing your current fitness level, defining your fitness goals, mapping out the necessary steps to achieve them, and tracking progress. These are the essentials of fitness coaching, and sits at the top of our list.
- Safety and Proper Form: A critical component to success, fitness coaches teach their clients to maintain proper form, and commonly demonstrate the exercise themselves. This helps to work out any kinks in technique, and drastically reduces the risk of injury.
- Motivation: Fitness coaches do more than tell clients to reducing calorie intake and increase exercise. They teach the principles of behavioral modification, and help people overcome the psychological barriers that keep them in an unhealthy cycle of habits.
- Accountability: The decision to work with a fitness coach is a commitment. A committed coach will ensure you honor your commitment. We’ve all had moments of weakness when we cave to the pressures of television and pizza, or that extra hour of sleep. Coaches will push you to get to the gym and take care of business when other temptations arise.
- Variety: Experienced coaches provide many different exercise methods. Not only does this improve exercise efficiencies by keeping the body guessing, it also keeps clients from getting bored with the same old routine.
- No Wasted Time: Plans are prepared for you every day. No dilly dallying around the weight room, or slowly drifting from machine to machine. Your session has a purpose, and a coach will maximize the time you invest.
- Accommodation: Among the most versatile professions in terms of hours, fitness coaches will work around your schedule and tailor appointments that suit your needs.
- Why You Need To Hire A Coach In 2015
- 7 Benefits of Hiring A Personal Trainer
- Study Shows Health Coaches Effective In Helping People Lose Weight, Live Healthier Lives
- 15 Benefits Only A Personal Trainer Can Provide